What to Expect From Chiropractic?
Your initial visit at Breakthrough Health Center, our Bonita Springs FL or Fort Myers FL chiropractic clinic will be an opportunity for us to learn about you as well as a chance for you to interview us. We aim to serve every person with honesty, appreciation, love and respect. It is imperative that our expectations are congruent but more importantly that you experience, first hand, how much we truly care.
DAY 1 - First Chiropractic Visit
- Paperwork: Upon entering the office, you will be greeted with a smile after which we will ask you to complete a little paperwork. This will give us information on the current state of your health.
- Brief Review of Health History: Once all of your paperwork is complete, you will then meet with one of our doctors who will review your health history and discuss any concerns. Afterward, the doctor will explain exactly what Upper Cervical Chiropractic is and how it could potentially benefit.
- Upper Cervical Exam: Next, the doctor will conduct a thorough Upper Cervical Chiropractic examination to determine whether there is interference present that is hindering your ability to function and heal. If the doctor determines that you do have a problem in the upper neck contributing to dysfunction in the body they then proceed to the next step.
- Specific Three-Dimensional Upper Cervical X-rays: There are hundreds of ways that the bones in your upper neck can misalign, therefore in order to determine your specific misalignment x-rays will be taken. This allows the doctor to tailor an adjustment specifically for your unique misalignment. Therefore the doctor will then need time to review your x-rays, so this will conclude your day 1 visit.
DAY 2- SECOND VISIT
- Report of Findings: You will be scheduled for your Report of Findings within a few days of your initial visit. This visit is your most important visit and may take up to 90 minutes. It is at your Report of Findings that we will discuss the cause of your current condition as well as provide a thorough explanation of care recommendations and actions steps that you will need to obtain the best and fastest possible results. We want you to not only understand what will be done but also why it is being done. Therefore, we have set aside specific times for these visits so as not to interfere with regular patient care hours. Our staff will schedule your Report of Findings with you after your first visit.
- 1st Specific Adjustment: Following this adjustment, you will need to rest in the office for approximately 30 minutes, which aids in increasing the length of time that your body holds this initial adjustment. Remember, the object is to hold your adjustments. As long as you are holding we know that you body is functioning at 100% and therefore doing everything it can to either approach or maintain Health.
Our Chiropractic Care utilizes the most modern chiropractic analytical, and adjustive procedures and equipment available. We consider subluxations to be a serious threat to the quality and quantity of your health and that of your family. It is therefore imperative that we utilize the most modern, and the well-established time-proven procedures to help you. We feel you're worth it!